If you have your blog on Typepad and use Feedblitz to deliver email updates to your readers, I highly recommend you check your Feedblitz account now. It appears there may have been a communication error between Feedblitz and Typepad during last night’s polling and many Typepad blogs were offline so no updates were delivered.
I figured this out when I got only one update in my inbox this morning. Since I have over 60 Feedblitz subscriptions I knew something was wrong.
It’s simple to get your blog back online.
- Log in to your Feedblitz account
- In the box that says "Syndicated Feeds" you’ll see immediately whether your feed is OK or has a red dot that says the feed could not be fetched
- If your feed is offline, click on the "My Feeds" link to get your list of blog feeds.
- On the right, you’ll see a green check mark. Click the green check mark to test your feed.
- If everything is working, the red dot under the "State" column will turn green and you’re back online.