The old saying goes that “we all have a book inside of us.” I found that out last year when I wrote my Small Business Cash Flow book. Who knew?
So what book do you have inside of you? It’s time for you to get that book out of your head and into the hands of people it can help. And here’s your catalyst.
Speakernet News is holding a teleseminar this week with expert Kathleen Gage to help participants write, publish and market a book with no out of pocket expense. That’s a tall order! It’s not free, but is moderately priced at $25 and from my experience will be well worth the money.
Kathleen plans to share what she learned writing, publishing and making her book an Amazon.com bestseller in under 90 days, with no out-of-pocket expense. She’ll share how she pre-sold nearly $10,000 worth of her books before the book was ever published. Kathleen will explain her formula for success that you can use to take your book to bestseller status on Amazon.com.
You will learn:
- how to write, market and publish a book with no out-of-pocket expense
- proven strategies to complete a manuscript in 60-90 days
- how to sell thousands of dollars worth of books before your book is even published
- the benefits of publishing both hard-copy books and eBooks
- the power and profit that comes from being an established author in your market
Take a look and see if this may just be what you are looking for to get that book out of your head and into book stores.