New features include:
Client Data Review: This collection of clean-up and review tools can help save you hours.
• Dramatically streamlines finding and fixing client errors—in account balances, QuickBooks lists, open items in A/P and A/R, sales tax and more—all from a single screen.
• Unlock Client Data Review from your clients’ QuickBooks Pro 2009, Premier 2009 or Enterprise Solutions 9.0 using your External Accountant Log-in.
Improved features include:
Accountant’s Copy: Enhancements make it easier than ever to work with your clients.
• Improved client data importing and added account mapping of fields in the 1099 form.
• Added ability to modify and merge classes, and reconciliation is now possible after the dividing date.
Enhanced features include:
Bank Reconciliation: New data sorting capabilities save time when reconciling clients’ bank accounts. This feature in particular really needed to be improved. I currently find the online banking features pretty close to useless.
For Your Clients
ENHANCED! Multi-User Capability: It’s easier than ever for multiple users to work in QuickBooks.
• One user can now create an invoice while another user is running a report.
• Back-up in multi-user mode. Users no longer need to switch into single-user mode to back-up files.
• A new QuickBooks Messenger tool enables your clients to instantly collaborate and communicate with others working in the same data file.
NEW! Company Snapshot: Clients can access at-a-glance reviews of essential information.
• See an income and expense graph, customer balances, and reminders—on one screen.
• Train clients to use this feature to better manage their business.
PLUS! More Improvements & Enhancements:
• Online Banking: We’ve simplified the set-up and greatly improved the Online Banking Center to make it easier and quicker to match or enter downloaded transactions into QuickBooks.
• Multi-Currency: Supports all global currencies making it easier for your clients to conduct business with their international customers and vendors.
• Intuit Online Payroll: Now includes E-pay and the ability to export data to QuickBooks.