I feel blessed and lucky to be able to contribute to a number of great personal finance web sites. And I thought that this might be a good opportunity to share some interesting (at least I think so) things I’ve written for others so far this week:
- Four Things to Avoid Saying to Your Insurance Agent: Yes, insurance is a bit like playing a game. And there are four things you can say that might end up causing you to lose that game.
- 5 Things to Consider During Open Enrollment: This guest post provides you a checklist of things to consider before signing up for the same old health insurance plan again.
- Tips for Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Get a handle on what you need to know to get the best deals on your holiday shopping.
- 3 Tips for Stretching Your Retirement Account: We may be in tough economic times, but you can still stretch your retirement account. Here are three things you can do to avoid draining your 401k.
- Why You Should Consider a $0 Tax Refund: It may sound crazy, but you should be aiming for a $0 tax refund. Put that money to work for you, rather than giving the government an interest-free loan.
I hope you go check these out, and that you find some use in them.