One of the things you will hear us talk about a lot — and not just us, but many people doing business online — is that you need to repurpose your content in order to leverage your time and make more money.
What does that look like?
- You write an article.
- You post it on your blog.
- You record the article and create a podcast.
- You send the article out to your ezine subscribers.
- You submit the article to article directories and send traffic back to your book site/blog.
- You create a press release using the content of the article. It gets distributed all over the ‘net.
- You break the article down into 5 tips and create a free mini-course.
- You expand on the article and create an ebook.
- You create a video using the content of the article.
- You post a link to your article on your Facebook profile for all your friends to see.
- You Twitter about your article.
- You create a teleclass about the content of your article.
- You transcribe the audio from the teleclass and package the audio and the transcript into a product your sell.
Get the idea? Any more ways you can think of to repurpose your content?