I have something timely and special I want to share with you. It’s a new guide I’ve developed entitled, Leadership Mojo. And today, I’m giving it away for free because in this economic climate, every great leader and manager needs their mojo to get their sales team selling more than ever before.
Learn what you can do to coach your team to sell more during new and more challenging times. As a complement to my award winning book, Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, I’ve put together Leadership Mojo; a compilation of thoughts, ideas and strategies on the new discipline of leadership and what it takes to coach your sales team into high performing sales champions.
You may be wondering why I’m giving this away for free. Well, since every competitive edge counts today, I want to do to my part in supporting you during more challenging times.
Tap into over one hundred pages filled with dozens of timely and practical tips to:
- Turn underperformers around.
- Communicate more powerfully to motivate people into action.
- Determine who you should be coaching and who isn’t coachable.
- Identify the key factors that are essential for a successful coaching relationship.
- Recognize the difference between a coaching opportunity and when it’s more of a training issue.
- Avoid the barriers to coaching your team and the most common mistakes managers make when coaching.
- Conduct better performance reviews by asking better questions.
- Uncover how people like to be coached and managed by setting better expectations.
- Build in the missing accountability and uncover each person’s individual drive to win that every manager wants within their team.
- Safe and effective delegation.
Special Offer: Download this for FREE!
Get Your free copy of Leadership Mojo
DIRECTIONS: To receive your free copy, simply send an email to email@example.com with the words “Leadership Mojo” in the subject line and within minutes, you’ll receive your special download!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure you receive the instructions and link to download your free copy, please make sure you have the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe sender/recipient list to avoid our email being deleted or flagged as spam. If you don’t receive our email within 24 hours, then please send a second email to the same address with the words “Second Request” in the subject line so that we can assist you.
For more information on this new eguide, click here and get your mojo.