Lots of small business owners have started blogs because they heard it was the hot thing to do. And then they stopped because they couldn’t think of anything to write about.
Well, it’s time to start again.
Chris Brogan has created a handy list of ideas that you (or your marketing person) can run with. Here are the first 10.
- How to get the most from our customer service department.
- The best way to recommend an improvement to our product or service.
- Podcast – complete installation instructions in audio and video.
- What would you like to see in next year’s catalog?
- Our favorite projects over the coming months.
- Some tricks that might keep you from needing support.
- Upcoming coupons and offers for the next two weeks.
- We want to talk. How should we contact you? Where?
- Choose our product’s price.
- Five tips for getting more from your ______ .
Hop on over to Chris’ blog for the rest of the list. And don’t forget to subscribe to his blog email updates while you’re there. It’s a keeper.
What do you think? Have additional ideas? Please leave a comment.