Customer Service Week is a time to honor and celebrate the spirit of customer service in our organizations. Here are seven things you can do to both honor the spirit of service and also produce something of value for your organization as you celebrate Customer Service Week:
1. Post or e-mail a different customer service quote every day. (Get 200 of them here.)
2. At your staff meeting, week have your team think of at least 5 things they can do right away to begin delivering better customer service.
3. Tell your customers it’s Customer Service Week and thank them for being your customers.
4. Post or e-mail a different Amazing Customer Service rule each day. You can find them here: http://amazingserviceguy.com/?s=rule
5. Recognize and reward employees for providing outstanding customer service. (Create a Customer Service Week award.)
6. Have a mini-seminar or workshop on how to improve customer service.
7. Create a list of Customer Service Standards for your company, team, or department.
Whatever you do, the important thing is to get everyone involved. And focus on improving communications between your customers, employees, and management as you work to improve the level of service you deliver to your customers. Keep your customers smiling!