Whether your book is already written or still in your head, you need to start thinking — right now — about how you will market it. Marketing is what makes a book a star. And starting early will be key to getting the word out. I’ve been marketing my book, Small Business Cash Flow, since the week after I signed my book contract not quite a year ago. “Yesterday” is definitely not too soon to start.
So here’s your opportunity to get some free scoop on how to make your book a success.
On Thursday, August 10th Steve Harrison, publisher of Book Marketing Update and Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), will interview authors Randy Gilbert and Peggy McColl about the simple formula they’ve used to quickly make many books Amazon Bestsellers at practically zero cost.
This free teleseminar is being offered at two times on Thursday, August 10th: either 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific) or 7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm Pacific). On this free 75-minute telephone seminar, you’ll learn:
- Randy & Peggy’s ingenious yet simple, five-step formula any author can use to hit the Amazon Bestseller list in only 38 days at almost no cost.
- How they’ve used the formula to make numerous books Amazon Bestsellers and how one author used their formula to sell 6,828 ebooks for $27 each without spending a dime on advertising — yes, that’s $184,256.00 in sales!
- Why their formula works for all types of books, fiction or non-fiction, regardless of subject including self-published, POD, ebooks, newly-published or even those that have been out for many years.
- Case histories of several authors who’ve hit the Amazon Bestseller list using this approach.
- Big mistakes almost all publishers make selling books on Amazon.
Yes, your book can be an Amazon.com bestseller — if you know the “formula.” Sign up for the free book publicity seminar now.