With all the current fuss about taking luggage on board flights, I have decided to get serious about my travel luggage. I want small, I want necessary and I want no hassles. There are all sorts of solutions out there and this week we are packing solutions.
TIPS TO LESSEN HASSLES
- Take batteries out of vibrating, ticking or noisy objects.
- Take no food in your luggage that, if it gets squashed (which it will) will make a regrettable mess
- In a hurry at the final destination? Check your oversize bags at the gate. This means that they will be amongst the first ones at baggage claim.
- Keep your baggage items small (check out Friday´s blog on small toiletries)
- Don´t fill bottles to the top — liquid expands at high altitudes.