ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICE PRACTICES
– Use electronic mail to communicate rather than writing on paper.
– Use voice mail to record telephone messages.
– Use common memos and bulletin boards rather then individual correspondence
– Photocopy on both sides of the paper.
– Avoid styrofoam and other disposables by using reusable dinnerware and coffee cups.
– Avoid individual items with poly-shrink wrapping by requesting minimal packaging and bulk buying.
– Buy products that are easily recyclable
– Purchase products made from recycled materials.
Office is also looking less cluttered already!