For those of you who live in or near the Puget Sound area, here’s an interesting event next Tuesday in Bellevue. It’s called Driving for Results and goes from 7am to 1pm on Tuesday, October 24th. The event is being put on by the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce. My pal and sales expert Lori Richardson put the event together and created a wonderful morning of inspiration and tools.
I am one of the breakout session speakers and am joined by several cool and interesting professionals. The event ends with a nice lunch and keynote presentation by Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid.
Here’s the link to the Bellevue Chamber with the details and a place to register.
Here’s the detailed schedule (I am including the whole schedule because not everything is listed on the website). It’s a great value and will offer some nice surprises.
Hope to see you there!
Driving for Results – Tuesday October 24, 2006 "?¢ 7:00 am — 1:00 pm "?¢ Hyatt Regency Bellevue
7:00 a.m. Registration & Networking, Breakfast
7:30 a.m. Kick-Off Opening Remarks — Betty Nokes
7:45 a.m. Kick-Off Keynote — The Myth of the Elevator Pitch, Steve Mason – Connection Maestro, Effectiveness Institute.
8:15 a.m. Break, Networking and Book signing
8:30 a.m. Breakout Session#1 (40 min)
- Nurturing Customer Relationships, Jim Cecil, James P. Cecil Company, Inc.
- Website Strategies for Company Visibility, Tom Heffernan, Acrosonic Business Solutions
9:10 a.m. Break, Networking, Book signing & Visit Display Tables
9:30 a.m. Breakout #2 (40 min)
- Feed, Lead and Succeed!, Ryan Walter, NHL Stanley Cup Champion
- Focus like a Laser Beam, Lisa Haneberg, Haneberg Management
10:10 a.m. Break, Networking, Book signing & Visit Display Tables
10:30 a.m. Breakout #3 (40 min)
- Work the Pond on Positive Networking in Work and Life, Gayle Hallgren- Reznac & Judy Thomson
- Negotiation for the Sales Professional, Jeanette Nyden, Negotiation Expert, Jnyden & Co.
11:10 a.m. Break, Networking, Book signing & Visit Display Tables (20 min)
11:30 a.m. Driving for Results Luncheon
12:00 p.m. — General Session Welcome- Lori Richardson
12:15 p.m. Lunch Keynote Address, Michael Port, Book Yourself Solid System, Founder of Michael Port & Associates, LLC.
12:45 p.m. Prize Drawings, closing