I’m involved in a wonderful, creative project called The Product Factory where there has been tremendous support to create a product for sale through the web within 90 days. I have over 100 peer creators on this assignment, and the boundless creativity and ideas between everyone amazes me.
Michael Port is the co-creator of this program, and Michael wrote some questions today that really resonated – see if you can hear the difference between the first group and the second group:
- What can I do for myself?
- How much money did I make?
- How can I push my agenda?
- How can I make the sale and move on?
- How can I interrupt people to get their attention?
- How can I aggressively compete?
- How can I make my customers more dependent?
Conversely, try abundance through integrity by asking"?¦
- How can I better listen to and serve my customers?
- How many relationships did I make and deepen?
- How can I wow people with substance?
- How can I over-deliver to my customers/clients after they buy?
- How can I get permission to make offers to my target market?
- How can I co-operate with other professionals?
- How can I make my clients clients/customers more independent?
The question is – are you thinking about you, or your clients/customers? Through abundance, great things can happen.