Most small business owners don’t have a clue where they want to take their business. They just let it happen to them. And if you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there. But is that what you really want? Wouldn’t you rather create success than let it happen to you? So, what future do you want? That’s what you’ll work on today. Pull out a piece of paper and get started.
Where Do We Want To Be?
- Why does your company exist?
- What would you like your biggest accomplishment to be in 2006?
- Where would you like your business to be in terms of sales revenues, size, number of employees and location?
- Who are your top five competitors and why?
- What aren’t your competitors doing that customers need?
- What trends do you see in the market that could make your products and services obsolete?
- What are your competitors doing to push themselves ahead of the pack?