Today is the first day of AD:TECH Chicago and I’ll be covering the following sessions:
- Keynote with Ted McConnell, Manager, Interactive Marketing Innovation and Jeff Bell, Vice President, Chrysler & Jeep Chrysler Group
- Brand Humanity: How Social Technologies are Changing the Way We Do Business
- SupahMega Trends Global in Online Media
- Client Agency Tango: IMC-Style
- Keynote – Rules for Revolutionary Marketer – Guy Kawasaki, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
ad:tech has also launched a new look including a new web site. Unfortunately, the new ad:tech web site commits SEO suicide and posts all the text and links within Flash – offering limited, if any, opportunity for indexing by search engines. Work like this keeps search engine optimization firms like mine very busy. It is however, very interactive with a cool promo video.