What does it take to win in the global war for talent? In this "flat" world, you gain competitive advantage by capturing the best talent, wherever they are. In Indiana or India. Gone are the days when recruiting was an administrative activity. Now it needs to be repositioned as a strategic weapon. You need to remove the gloves. Attack. And counter-attack.
On June 22, 2006, leading global recruiting strategist Dr. John Sullivan will show you how. His aggressive presentation includes topics like:
- Why “but we are different” is no longer a valid excuse
- How to use talent poaching to disarm competitors
- How to identify, improve and build these capabilities
- How to prioritize internal recruitment needs and external recruitment opportunities
- How to block your employees from being poached
Get ready for an experience that will challenge your thought process about recruiting and turn you into a winner in the global war for talent. Register today at the workforce.com website.
Are you already winning the war for talent? What are your “secret” strategies? Leave me a comment.