Business has been pretty slow at our sites and for our eBay business over the past week. This seems fairly typical for the summer, especially this time of year when all the kids are out of school. Families are together doing things together and many of the usual online shoppers are nowhere near their computer.
What to do when Business slows down? I came up with list:
- Catch up on administrative tasks
- Research new areas of business
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Set some new goals
- Spy, err, check up on the competitors
- Read a business journal or Book
- Catch up on filing
- Update the business plan
- Relax and Take some time for myself
Some of these are things I tend to put off when things are busy, so they help fill the time when things are slow. What about you? Do you have a plan for when things get slow?