10 Fundamental eBay Persuasion Tips
1. Be direct by abandoning adjectives and adverbs.
2. Gain buyer confidence by explaining all the facts about the item.
3. Make benefits concrete and easy for the prospect to imagine.
4. Support claims and promises with facts.
5. Keep reader interest by asking questions, presenting your product’s advantages, and then answering the questions in that favorable context.
6. Describe products emotionally without overdoing it.
7. Make the prospect the center of your world using plenty of yous.
8. Convey expertise and offer insight.
9. Simplify and illustrate difficult concepts (sometimes with analogies).
10. Provide lots of information.