SEARCH THE BUSINESS GLOSSARY
organization headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, founded in 1922 as the National Industrial Advertisers Association and then the Association of Industrial Advertisers, whose goal is to enhance professionalism for all business communicators and to further the development of business, industrial, and professional advertising. The name was changed in 1974 to Business/Professional Advertising Association. Its membership includes business and professional marketing communicators as well as students and educators. B/PAA members have access to the Association's marketing data library, employment service, professional development seminars, publications, and special studies.