3. Being Inaccessible to Customers
If you want to see repeat business, you need to be reachable by your customers. If people find it difficult to contact the customer service department or speak to a manager, they may not return.
Many businesses, especially online, try to maintain a distance from their customers, but this often backfires by sending people somewhere else where they'll get the one-on-one attention they are looking for.
More AllBusiness Slideshows
- How to Provide the Best Customer Service
- Set Customer Service Policies That Satisfy
- The Importance of a Formal Customer Service Manual
- Providing Excellent Customer Care in a Service-Based Industry
- Customer Service Strategies for Web-Based Businesses
- How Customer Service Is Now Your Vital Marketing Tool